How to Create Google Account? | Enlight Nepal
Creating Google Account is very simple and easy process. You only need to fill up some information about your name, date of birth, location, phone number, email address etc. Similarly while creating Google account, you are not only creating Google Account but also creating Gmail Email Address and Google+ Profile. So, once you Create Google Account and verify it, you would be able to use Google Products like Gmail, Google Docs, Google+, Google Calendar and many more services.
Tips: If you already have a Gmail account or Gmail Address that means you have a Google Account so you don’t need to create an account. You can simply sign in to Google using your own Gmail details.
To Create Google Account follow these simple and quick steps:
- Go to www.google.com. At the top-right corner of the page, you can see “Sign in” button. Click on it.
- Click “Create an account”
- Then “Sign Up” form will appear. Fill up all the information as required by these forms.
- Create your Profile page will appear. Click on Add a Photo option, if you want to add a photo to your Google+ Profile. If not, then click on “Next Step”.
- Finally, your Google account page will be created and Google Welcome Page will appear.
- Choose a Strong Password as possible so that spammers or hackers would not be able to guess or break your code.
- Change your password on time to time basis as like online services so that invaders would trouble lot to crack your code.